J'adore Kourtney Kardashian


I know I'm not the only girl who absolutely adores Kourtney Kardashian's style. I mean, even when she's dressing down with little Mason, she still looks effortlessly chic. Her style is retro, which I love because it instantly makes a women stand out from the crowd. One of the main look, Kourtney masters is 70's glamour. It's my favorite style right now and the look I'm going for this fall.


What look are you dolls going for this fall? Classic? Chic? Edgy? I'd love to hear your ideas! 


Briana Chanel

7 comments:

  1. hej tnx for comment and following. im following u back.
    be in touch

    xxx

    lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and pls tell me where i can follow u?? :))

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    great post!
    I just found your blog,it's very cute!I added to your followers!Follow back?:)
    Greetings from Tuscany
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LA STYLE MUSE there's a follow button at the top of my page.. just click on that :) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your sweet comment darling!
    i follow you back!
    have a nice day!!!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kourtney...actually I think all of the Kardashians have great style. I think this fall I might be a bit more edgy, I'm really looking forward to playing with prints and textures with tights. Following, would love if you could stop by my blog and follow back if you like :)

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the info you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone
    casual summer dresses
    clothingpk on facebook

    ReplyDelete