Gorgeous, Fluffy Dress




As you may all know, Kim Kardashian’s wedding is tomorrow and I’m really excited to see her dress. I know for a fact, she won’t disappoint me (well, at least I hope not! My fingers are crossed).
Anyways, I was just thinking about all celebrities whose disappointed me with their wedding gown which was pretty much everyone except for Nicole Richie.

In a recent interview Kim Kardashian revealed that her and Nicole Richie were coming up with ideas for her Vera Wang wedding gown and I instantly jumped up out of chair. If any of you can recall the beautiful lace wedding gown Nicole Richie strutted on her wedding day.. you know it was so fucking amazing and I was completely obsessed! So original and looked like a gown suited for a Queen. 
Nicole Richie’s wedding gown was designed by Marchesa. The top is completely lace and long sleeved with her and her husband’s name stitched on her arm. The bottom of the dress was (Adorable; she seriously reminded me of a little Barbie doll) tulle which is usually difficult to wear causing you to look extremely distasteful. But the bottom of Nicole’s gown was light, fluffy, pure white, and just simply gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. im agree with you, this is such a gorgeous and lovely dress :) nice post <3

    follow me if you love to, and i'll follow you back :)

    mithakomala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete