Inspiration



Hey Dolls!

My name is Briana Chanel and I'm a twenty year old living in beautiful California whose infatuated with the art of fashion. I have an awful obsession with magazines and I pretty much see the beauty in absolutely everything. As I was reading the August issue of Glamour magazine (one of my fav mags!), I came across the Glamour Fashion column. This column covered 365 days of street chic and this month the trend they were focusing on was DENIM! They spotted trendsetters around the world, including young fashion bloggers. Tamu McPherson, Denni Elias, and Hanneli were among a few of the ladies and after reading the ladies "bloggy beginnings" I became really inspired. I'm usually the type of person who has all these amazing ideas and then I just sit on them, which is unhealthy for myself. I decided since I love writing and I'm uh-bsessed with fashion, I might as well put two and two together and start my own fashion diary. This blog will cover everything from fashion, art, interior design, music, and pretty much anything that inspires me

So ladies, welcome to Briana Chanel's fashion diary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment