I know many women, including myself are iffy about certain colored pants. Probably because you can easily over do it with this new trend, causing the whole outfit to just be way too ‘loud’. Plus, no one wants to walk down the street looking like fashion road kill.
Personally I love the whole red trouser look. I think I’m just in love with the color red to be honest.. Haha. But if you don’t already know bright colors and color blocking has been a huge success in the fashion industry and could easily go wrong if you don’t pair the right pieces together. 
Rachel Bilson’s outfit at the CBS, CW, and Showtime TCA party is the perfect example on how to rock colored pants and look great. I put together a similar outfit to check out, so you could easily rock this look too. 
- Red Floral Print Tee available at topshop.com, $75
- BDG Cigarette High Rise Jean (High-rise style) available at urbanoutfitters.com, $58
- Stare Pointed Platform Courts available at topshop.com, $160

No comments:

Post a Comment